My kids....My heart

My kids....My heart

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Very First Blog...

Today is the start of our second week back at school. I wanted my first blog entry to be fascinating so that every reader would be captivated by my every word. I don't have it today. I might tomorrow, because writing is in my blood... It's therapy to me sometimes and sometimes just simple entertainment. But today, well today every single living cell in my body is tired beyond belief. I have been starting my mornings at 4:11. Thank God my coffee is on a timer and the final grunt sounds before my feet ever hit the floor. After a quick cup, I rush out the door with my work out clothes on.... It's over to the gym for me, well to Aunt Kathy's living room, but when I'm in my car at 4:30 in the damn morning, it is more motivating to say, "heading to the gym" in my mind. I'm not sure if the working out has done my body as much good as the time I'm spending with Kathy doing my heart good. I think my heart is benefiting way more than my butt! We laugh and talk through most of the work out, that is in between her telling me to tighten my abs or my butt.... I really have enjoyed our mornings. As a matter of fact they make my day. When I leave her house and the sun is up, I know its time to start my real day. Get home, hit the shower, iron the clothes, wake the kids, wake the husband, straighten and curl the hair, head out the door to take the kids to school and then I'm off to school - which is a lot better than saying I have to go to work! After a long crazy day surrounded by 500 or so kids and fifty or so grown ups who sometimes are worse than kids, its back home to help with homework, get dinner done, Katherine to practice.....

Did I mention every single living cell in my body is tired?

2 comments:

Misty Holt said...

I had to take a breath after reading your blog... I don't know how you do it... women are invincible! That is why you are my HERO.

Edna Guerrero said...

Hey Chicken Little! You rock! My life sounds a lot like yours. Sometimes I feel like a flipping taxi! But then again, anything to make my kids happy. Anyhow, I figured you should know that I am stalking you!